Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Katrina Spits Fire at the Paparazzi-New


Remind Katrina about the recent story of her younger sister featuring in a blue film and you will literally see fire.
She said fumingly,
“It’s horrendous, despicable. That’s the lowest kind of journalism that can ever be. My only regret is that I didn’t pursue it in court. And the reason I didn’t do it is because I didn’t want my sister to be dragged through the muck even in reference. It’s the only time I’ve ever regretted being famous. I have no mercy for those who did it especially to someone who is underage and who’s not even had a boyfriend.
She adds,
“The sad thing is that when you click on the link, you can make out that the woman is 35 years old. It’s there for everyone to see. So people knew it was not true but still went ahead with the story because it was sensational. It was deplorable. And if people have any decency left, they will not bring it up again when she comes here. It’s unpardonable.”

Wooaw Kats, we actually got to see the other side of you too. Print this post Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Free Alert Pay Account!!!